Fire Risk Assessment is carried out in accordance to PAS 79:2007 so as to address the safety of the occupants of the buildings, including employees, visitors, guest, contractors and members of the public.
The 9 step process:
- Obtain information on the building, the processes carried out in the building and the people present, or likely to be present, in the building.
- Identify the fire hazards and means for their elimination or control
- Assess the likelihood of fire.
- Determine the fire protection measures in the building.
- Obtain relevant information about fire safety management.
- Make an assessment of the likely consequence to people in the event of fire.
- Make an assessment of the fire risk.
- Formulate and document an action plan, with prioritization if appropriate.
- Define a date by which fire risk assessment should be reviewed.
By using Seranco International to advise you and your organisation, you can gain an understanding of your fire safety responsibilities and the actions you need to take, without wading through all this detailed information.