Fire Risk Assessment
- Seranco having the expertise in carrying out the fire risk assessment
- It is a legal requirement to have the fire risk assessment carried out and the significant findings documented.
- Free survey and quotation for your fire risk assesement.
The scope of the survey of the fire risk assessment would cover the following areas:
- Fire hazard
- Fire prevention
- Electrical sources of ignition
- Hazards introduced by outside contractors
- Dangerous substances
- Means of escape
- Measures to limit fire spread and development
- Emergency escape lighting
- Fire safety signs and notices
- Means of giving warning in case of fire
- Manual and automatic fire extinguishing appliances
- Procedures and arrangements for fire safety
- Training and drills
Seranco carries out the fire risk assessment in accordance to PAS 79 (Publicly Available Specification). PAS 79 has been develop and published by the British Standards Institution, BSI.
Click here to find out more about our Fire¬†Risk Assessment Service